How do I get rid of findwide.com? I have deleted from control panel. I have reset firefox to default settings, and I have unintalled and reinstalled firefox.
Using windows 8.1. Have deleted findwide.com., reset to default settings, and uninstalled and re installed firefox. Still there.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Could you check the HOSTS File and restore it to the defualt, does that work?
- For instructions: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034
由 kobe 於 修改
When do you get the findwide.com website?
Is that with the home page or the about:newtab page or otherwise?
You can a search for findwide.com pref(s) on the about:config page via the search bar at the top of this page.
If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see:
Make sure there are no settings in about:config that references findwide. Also, right-click on FF link on desktop/menu and make sure there is no mention of it there. A scan with adwcleaner or other anti-malware might help to remove it.