Tip about fastest Firefox version for a slow old PC?
The new firefox 20 is a recommended PC requirement on a p4 and 512mb.. I have an Pentium 4, and ive tested some of the new versions but theyr really shiit compared to 3.6.28 wich im still using.. The new firefox is running 140mb memory more then the one im using in a Game through the web. It annoys me alot, but still ill like to have an upgraded version due to security etc.
Can someone recommend me the best / fastest version for a very slow PC?
由 jussit 於 修改
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- QUAKE LIVE
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
IMO, stick with Firefox 3.6.28. I have a similar old PC and found that it couldn't handle Firefox 4.0 or higher versions.