1 MG pictures downloading into email do not fully load, 15% at best, slow kb/sec while downloading.
My email downloads, mainly the small pictures, 350 KB or less will download fast just as usual. Recently though the large picture files, 1 MG or larger will show slow download speeds and will not fully download. Using GoDaddy for email, checked with teck support and trouble was not on their servers. When opening the file only about 15% of the picture will download and the remaining percentage appears a grey tone. Cleaned up old download files, downloaded most recent updates, Firefox 17. Still no luck with the larger downloads. Anywhere I can adjust the download speeds of my larger email files? Any clues as to what is going on?
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Plug-in for Workspace utilities
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Plug-in for Workspace Webmail
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
It is possible that your anti-virus software is corrupting the downloaded files or otherwise interfering with downloading files.