When Firefox upgraded to version 7.01 websites in the drop spwn location bar had either vanished or had been shoved into a different order in the drop down menu...I would like to knopw why please????
When Firefox upgraded to version 7.01 websites in the drop down location bar had either vanished or had been shoved into a different order in the drop down menu...I would like to know why please????
每當開啟 Firefox 的時候
Iupgraded to version7
- Google Update
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Pando Web Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.112
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- D'Fusion @Home Web Plug-In (2.30.11563.0)
- Office Live Update v1.5
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- BitCometAgent v1.07 for Firefox
- Free Realms Installer
- Unity Player 2.5.4b3
- Nexon Game Controller 18.104.22.168
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- BBC iPlayer Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Make sure that the Location Bar is not set to "Nothing":
- Firefox (Tools) > Options > Privacy > Location Bar: When using the location bar, suggest: History, Bookmarks, History and Bookmarks