Trying to paste from Word...page is magnified and I don't know how to reduce it to normal
When trying to paste a document from Word into a website, a box titled "Paste" came up and said that because of my browser settings, I needed to hit Ctrl/Cmd+V---I did that. The document was pasted but the page is now magnified. How do I reduce the magnification back to normal?
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
To return to 100 % zoom keep Ctrl pressed and hit (the number) 0.
Good luck, Websafe.