How do I start Zotero?
I just downloaded Zotero, and then restarted Firefox as directed. However, when Firefox reopened, I could not find Zotero. Any suggestions?
== I downloaded zotero
- -ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- npmnqmp 071800999999
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
See the Zotero forums for help with that. http://forums.zotero.org/categories/
I'm not finding much help for this question on the forum. There are too many items there to page through. I have the Zotero icon down in the right-hand corner of my Firefox browser, but nothing comes up when I click on it. What's wrong? Something is not obvious to me.
I have downloaded Zotero adn restarted Firefox. However, I do not see Zotero icons on Firefox tool bar when I access the library catalog (or any other website).
see above: you should ask that question in the Zotero forum, after looking through their documentation and searching.