Not getting save file download popup
I'm not able to get a download popup when I left click to download (anything) - only if I right click and select save file as i'm able to save it and download the file - something prevents the auto download from flowing properly.
if i run on safe mode there is no problem and i can download it - I did all of the explained here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-extensions-themes-to-fix-problems I also disabled all of the the add-ons or disabled them one by one but it didn't help to locate the problem - still can't download on regular mode.
I refreshed firefox, deleted & reinstalled it and with a new profile its the same as safe mode - no problem. I copied the files from the old profile to the new but the problem returns.
Any suggestions on how to locate the problem?
由 verdum 於 修改
What files did you copy to the new file that might have caused it to stop working ?
Did you copy extensions or files like prefs.js ?
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to transfer or recover personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)
thanks, I copied only what u mentioned and it works - for some reason the saved tabs didn't load even after copying sessionstore.jsonlz4 and sessions folder but I recovered it with tab manager.