Can't update firefox to the latest version
I keep getting a message "System Unsupported", that Firefox is out of date and that I need to upgrade my system to a version of windows (7, 8 or 10) that microsoft still suports. We upgraded our computer from WIndows 7 to 10 a while ago.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 19.8.20071
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.181.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
In your More System Details by your post your UserAgent shows you using Firefox 52 on Windows Vista (NT 6.0).
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
You may be for some reason running Firefox in Windows Vista compatibility mode. Firefox 53 and later requires Windows 7 or later to run.
edit: After fixing this compatibility setting, download current Firefox 63.0.3 Release from www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/ because if you were to do a internal update in Firefox you would get 60.3.0 ESR instead as you are on ESR channel due to using 52.9.0esr.
由 James 於 修改
Like posted above, check that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode. You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut via the right-click context menu and check the "Compatibility" tab. Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.