Adobe Flash plugin has crashed but link never reloads
also have updated Mozilla and get a reminder to update after the susposedly has happened
Your System Details shows
Windows 7 Firefox 23.0 Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
Security Issue: Update your Flash Player Version 220.127.116.11
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox