Running Firefox 36.0 on WinXP with Symantec Endpoint 12.1. I keep getting an Endpoint pop-up message saying "traffic blocked from : firefox.exe". What to do ?
Firefox seems to be working OK, in spite of the constant pop-up messages, which are annoying but nothing more. I'm wondering if it's safe just to enter Firefox.exe as an exception in Symantec Network Threat Protection, or would that leave me open to a hacker posing as Firefox ? I could just disable the Endpoint threat notification, but that would conceal real threats too.
This happens often when Firefox updates. Please update your firewall and antivirus to allow Firefox to make internet connections.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- The DBsign Government Smart Card Information Tool allows data elements from GSC compliant smartcards to be read from browser based applications. USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS GOVERNED BY THE DBSIGN LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- DBsign Web Signer Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
This happens often when Firefox updates. Please update your firewall and antivirus to allow Firefox to make internet connections.