Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
话题已关闭并存档。 如果需要帮助请提出新问题。
Locked 已存档

I can't attach dwg file format to email

G_Sebastian

When I attach a dwg file to an email in Outlook it shows up a message: The file is not a picture and can't be inserted inline.

I'm attaching the file from the menu Insert > Files as as attachments

My Firefox version is 28.0 on Windows 7 SP1 x86.

When I attach a dwg file to an email in Outlook it shows up a message: The file is not a picture and can't be inserted inline. I'm attaching the file from the menu Insert > Files as as attachments My Firefox version is 28.0 on Windows 7 SP1 x86.

所有回复 (5)

Try using a Microsoft support forum for help with Outlook issues.

Ahhm, sure, I'll try that too, but the problem only occurs in Firefox. Chrome and IE do not have this problem.

"The file is not a picture and can't be inserted inline. "

Sounds like Outlook is putting that image file into the email, not "attaching" it as an attachment.

Ok, after some testing i found the solution: Deleting the mimeTypes.rdf file from %appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\wwxxyyzz.default solves the problem.

Thanks by your help.

After more testing the problem reapeared when i downloaded a dwg atachment from my email account, and in the mimeTypes.rdf was added a entry for the MIME for the dwg files, which is image/vnd.dwg.

In the end it seems that Microsoft should fix this.

Sorry for my english.