Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Browser taken over by Delta homes

fiercejolt

Well I noticed today when I got on that instead of the normal google newtab and search engine there was a thing called delta homes.. I went to about:config to change the newtab to google.. and changed my homepage to it aswell... But when I open firefox it still will pop up and open what ever tab I didn't close... So after a bet I decided to reset firefox.. I did that and it still didn't work.. My friend suggested to uninstall firefox. So I did that.. Lost all my bookmarks.. Had to put em back on and stuff.. Well I was fine doing that as long as it got rid of delta homes.. Well I was watching a video and the browser closed it self.. I opened it back up and delta homes was back again. So any ideas how to get rid of it>?

Well I noticed today when I got on that instead of the normal google newtab and search engine there was a thing called delta homes.. I went to about:config to change the newtab to google.. and changed my homepage to it aswell... But when I open firefox it still will pop up and open what ever tab I didn't close... So after a bet I decided to reset firefox.. I did that and it still didn't work.. My friend suggested to uninstall firefox. So I did that.. Lost all my bookmarks.. Had to put em back on and stuff.. Well I was fine doing that as long as it got rid of delta homes.. Well I was watching a video and the browser closed it self.. I opened it back up and delta homes was back again. So any ideas how to get rid of it>?
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.

Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

所有回复 (5)

Its installed in your System, remove it from Program and Features

I already looked in programs and stuff to uninstall but it wasn't there

选择的解决方案

Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.

Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!