Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

I cannot launch Firefox, because it crashes on startup

JOUSEFPIPI

Hello, I have problem, if I launch FIrefox, it will crash on startup, but if I will reinstall it, it still doesn´t work. Problem has started, when I actualized WIndows. I have Windows 7 and i didn´t experienced crash all time, only this time. It could be launched two days in safe mode, but today it doesn´t work completely. ID of crash is: bp-fadbeea0-a273-45d1-b178-9bc0b2130727

Hello, I have problem, if I launch FIrefox, it will crash on startup, but if I will reinstall it, it still doesn´t work. Problem has started, when I actualized WIndows. I have Windows 7 and i didn´t experienced crash all time, only this time. It could be launched two days in safe mode, but today it doesn´t work completely. ID of crash is: bp-fadbeea0-a273-45d1-b178-9bc0b2130727

所有回复 (3)

Try to set the gfx.content.azure.enabled pref to false or if this didn't help disable Direct2D by setting the gfx.direct2d.disabled pref to true on the about:config page and leave hardware acceleration otherwise enabled.

That way you still have the benefit from hardware acceleration, but may not suffer from rendering issues.

You can also try to uninstall Windows update KB2670838 if you have this update.


Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.

You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.


Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!