Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

I can't attach files in gmail, firefox V 15.0.1 is not responding. I cleared all history, started in safe mode and toggled the spdy to false, nothing has worked

dnoskowiak

I was previously able to attach files to my gmail and today i can't...Firefox V 15.0.1 is not responding when i try to attach a file to gmail. I restarted earlier today and was able to attach a file. I have tried again to attach files and firefox is non-responsive each time. I tried starting firefox with disabling all plugins and that has not helped.

I was previously able to attach files to my gmail and today i can't...Firefox V 15.0.1 is not responding when i try to attach a file to gmail. I restarted earlier today and was able to attach a file. I have tried again to attach files and firefox is non-responsive each time. I tried starting firefox with disabling all plugins and that has not helped.

所有回复 (2)

please also try setting network.http.spdy.enabled.v2 to false.

Thanks for your quick reply. I uninstalled the Adobe Reader X, V10.4 plugin and this seems to have corrected the problem. I was going to go back and toggle the network.http.spdy.enabled to true again, unless you think I should just leave it as false