Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

cannot access a site that I already have a username and password

carlco

I belong to a site that I have payed membership....Firefox will not let me access it unless I sign up for it with a credit card

I belong to a site that I have payed membership....Firefox will not let me access it unless I sign up for it with a credit card

所有回复 (3)

You are unable to insert the username and password for that web site when using Firefox?

Or, the web site won't accept the username and password?

Does any error message appear?

Firefox will not let me access a site that already have a payed membership.... it ask for a credit info and to set up a username and password

You are unable to insert the username and password for that web site when using Firefox?

Or, the web site won't accept the username and password?

Does any error message appear?