Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Close tab buttons are not visible on every tab, how should I fix this?

WalkerYYJ

Hi there; After updating to FF5 I have found that I no longer have a close button on all my open tabs. A close button becomes visible once I select a tab, but unselected tabs cannot be closed unless they are first selected. The end result is if I want to close a tab I first have to select it.

Simple version: I want to have a close button visible on ALL tabs at ALL times.

I have tried using the browser.tabs.closeButtons option, but no value 0,1,2, or 3 seems to be getting the job done (default was 1 when I first opened the file)

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Hi there; After updating to FF5 I have found that I no longer have a close button on all my open tabs. A close button becomes visible once I select a tab, but unselected tabs cannot be closed unless they are first selected. The end result is if I want to close a tab I first have to select it. Simple version: I want to have a close button visible on ALL tabs at ALL times. I have tried using the browser.tabs.closeButtons option, but no value 0,1,2, or 3 seems to be getting the job done (default was 1 when I first opened the file) Any and all help would be appreciated!

所有回复 (4)

Did you restart Firefox after changing that preference value?

Are you using the Default Theme?

If you have a lot of tabs opened then you only get a close button on the active tab (same as browser.tabs.closeButtons = 0)

See:

cor-el, you've got it! thanks!

You're welcome