Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

memory use increases non stop when watching netflix on demand

LaPoodella

When watching Netflix on demand content, memory consumed by the plug in container keeps increasing and will quickly exceed 415 MB. Firefox.exe memory consumption climbs to 340 MB. My Vista machine has 2 GB memory and with 95% of memory consumed, performance becomes sluggish, swapping increases and the netflix video becomes choppy. I did not have this problem with 3.6

When watching Netflix on demand content, memory consumed by the plug in container keeps increasing and will quickly exceed 415 MB. Firefox.exe memory consumption climbs to 340 MB. My Vista machine has 2 GB memory and with 95% of memory consumed, performance becomes sluggish, swapping increases and the netflix video becomes choppy. I did not have this problem with 3.6

所有回复 (1)

Netflix is crashing in the browser. During playback, the screen will simply go black. Refreshing the browser will restart the video from where it dropped. Netflix "support" which is normally helpful was able to give me a vague error on their end of "http request fatal error" but the tech had no idea what hat meant and suggested that I had issues with my internet connection. Her solution was to roll back firefox to 3.6 or use IE. Netflix support also suggested that I contact M$ and complain about the silverlight plugin.

Here is the error I get when Netflix crashes:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) Timestamp: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:07:21 UTC

Message: Unspecified error. Line: 45 Char: 3670 Code: 0

URI: http://cdn.nflxext.com/FilePackageGetter/sharedSystem/pkg-pages/player/wiplayer-ffffff1-1302871808-1-2.js?v=1


A solution from Mozilla or Netflix would be appreciated

由LaPoodella于修改