How do I get Firefox to remember two usernames and passwords for att.yahoo?
Firefox remembers one username and password, does not auto-fill-in the information (which is good), but will not ask to remember the second username and password. How do I get Firefox to remember the second username and password?
I have two e-mail accounts which use the same login page, one account is sbcglobal and the other is yahoo. I would like Firefox to remember both sets of information so I don't have to type all the username and password information for one account.
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- You are in Private Browsing mode if you see "Tools > Stop Private Browsing", possibly grayed
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"