Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

can't open or enlarge pictures on facebook pages

timdakin

I can get on facebook ok, but when I click on a picture to enlarge it the page comes up with the script on it, but no picture loads

I can get on facebook ok, but when I click on a picture to enlarge it the page comes up with the script on it, but no picture loads

所有回复 (1)

"Clear the Cache": Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems


Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.

  • Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45

Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.