Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

In hotmail & yahoo, I am unable to print copies by clicking on the icon.

drh2u

If I want to print out an email in either hotmail or yahoo I click on the print icon or the word print and nothing prints. If I go to the "file" and "print" on the tool bar it prints the entire screen as opposed to the email itself. I am trying to simply print the email. I am able to do so in Internet Explorer, but not Firefox.

If I want to print out an email in either hotmail or yahoo I click on the print icon or the word print and nothing prints. If I go to the "file" and "print" on the tool bar it prints the entire screen as opposed to the email itself. I am trying to simply print the email. I am able to do so in Internet Explorer, but not Firefox.

所有回复 (1)

It may be do to some add-ons. See if you have any adblocking or similar addons and disable them, then try it again.