Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Tabs open on their own.

AnonymousUser

While my computer is idle, a tab in Firefox opens on its own leading to an advertisement site. Why does this happen and how can I prevent this?

This happened

Just once or twice

== Today

While my computer is idle, a tab in Firefox opens on its own leading to an advertisement site. Why does this happen and how can I prevent this? == This happened == Just once or twice == Today

所有回复 (2)

Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs. You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page .......... See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked

I have the same problem, but I've also ran 4 different scans all from different anti-malware/spyware programs and its still happening.

Using Windows 7 and I have AVG, Malwarebytes, Ad-Aware, and the general Wall that's already on my computer.