Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

New tabs won't open either after hitting the new tabs button or when using the files menu new tabs option

gslammaster

When I try to open a new tab, nothing happens. New tabs will open from within a web site but not when I am trying to open a new one of my own.

When I try to open a new tab, nothing happens. New tabs will open from within a web site but not when I am trying to open a new one of my own.

所有回复 (2)

Uninstall the Ask toolbar and it should work again. There is a compatibility issue with the Ask toolbar and Firefox that prevents new tabs from being opened.

There are a couple of places to check for the Ask toolbar:

Thanks Tony. Appreciate your help.

Steve G.