Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Open

Unable to add an attachment to the email being sent

kk25

Unable to add an attachment to the email being sent. After I create answer, I can't add attachement. No any action after clicking "add attachement", no action after clicking menu "add file (Ctr+Shift+A)". Adding file is possible only by windows menu "Send by e-mail", thunderbird create new e-mail with attachment, I must give e-mail adress and only this way I can sent e-mail with attachment. Best Regards [redacted] @dzwigi24.pl

Unable to add an attachment to the email being sent. After I create answer, I can't add attachement. No any action after clicking "add attachement", no action after clicking menu "add file (Ctr+Shift+A)". Adding file is possible only by windows menu "Send by e-mail", thunderbird create new e-mail with attachment, I must give e-mail adress and only this way I can sent e-mail with attachment. Best Regards [redacted] @dzwigi24.pl
已附加屏幕截图

由James于修改

所有回复 (1)

Bug - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526. It's fixed, should land in release versions soon. As a workaround for now, you can drag and drop the file to be attached into the message.

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。