Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Open

I am unable to request refund for vpn

Rex

I wanted to get a refund for the VPN I purchased but the instructions provided on your FAQ [ https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-request-refund-mozilla-vpn ] do not work. I have been unable to make a request.

I wanted to get a refund for the VPN I purchased but the instructions provided on your FAQ [ https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-request-refund-mozilla-vpn ] do not work. I have been unable to make a request.

所有回复 (3)

If the Mozilla Account you used to post this thread has the Mozilla VPN subscription then you can post a direct ticket support using https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/mozilla-vpn

This form is listed on top > Ask a Questions > Mozilla VPN. However it will not load if you are not subscribed to Mozilla VPN. They likely did this to minimize people asking questions about the built-in VPN in desktop Firefox

Yeah I tried that a bunch of times, everything just leads me to the forums, which is why I eventually just created this topic. There is never any option to put a request in.

Hey there Rex, So sorry for the confusion and issues you had getting a ticket submitted. I've asked our support team to reach out and you should receive an email shortly to discuss your request. Thanks for letting us know about the issues submitting the ticket, I'll also have that looked into.

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。