Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

New 1Password / Firefox compatibility issues?

wonderkitt

I have been using 1Password for years. Since the last update on Firefox, now none of the passwords will load into pages/logins. I am logged into 1Password and there's the normal window popping up but I can't click on my username or password. In Settings it looks as though I've selected the option for it to auto-fill, but it no longer does. Help!

I have been using 1Password for years. Since the last update on Firefox, now none of the passwords will load into pages/logins. I am logged into 1Password and there's the normal window popping up but I can't click on my username or password. In Settings it looks as though I've selected the option for it to auto-fill, but it no longer does. Help!

所有回复 (1)

Sorry to hear about this problem. You might want to report this to 1Password so they can test. Either they will have a solution/workaround for you, or they can update the add-on, or they can report a bug to Mozilla.