Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Google Voice stopped working

RandomTroll

I've had an account with Google Voice since its beginning; I had an account with Grand Central before Google bought it.

I couldn't make a call yesterday. Firefox wouldn't transmit audio. The 'audio settings' showed a response to speech but neither test sound was audible. I called a friend, who heard nothing nor did I hear him. I could record a greeting and listen to it, which I would imagine use the same facilities. voice.google.com has permission to use the microphone. I tried 2 separate sets of audio hardware.

After futzing with it for a day I tried Opera, which worked without a hitch.

I've had an account with Google Voice since its beginning; I had an account with Grand Central before Google bought it. I couldn't make a call yesterday. Firefox wouldn't transmit audio. The 'audio settings' showed a response to speech but neither test sound was audible. I called a friend, who heard nothing nor did I hear him. I could record a greeting and listen to it, which I would imagine use the same facilities. voice.google.com has permission to use the microphone. I tried 2 separate sets of audio hardware. After futzing with it for a day I tried Opera, which worked without a hitch.

所有回复 (2)

Same here since they stole the tech from eagle communications. It has replaced my mobile number which I don't even give out any more. Anywho... show the issue. I'm in it all day everyday using both app and web. Did you try with Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/diagnose-firefox-issues-using-troubleshoot-mode#w_how-to-start-firefox-in-4troubleshoot-modesf5safe-modesf

由jonzn4SUSE于修改

选择的解决方案

Turned out to be Ad Blocker, the extension. Who'd have thunk it?