Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Is there a way to temporary bypass updates warnings for the sake of other people's privacy?

AFRD Stats

Hello,

So, I got the "Restart to keep using Firefox message" while working to make sure that certain HIPPA protected data. I cannot close out of the browser because I am in an incognito window.

Is there a way to pause the message or can I only prevent it by disabling automatic updates?

P.S. So I work in the very sensitive part of Data Engineering e911 that deals with medical patient reports that given ONLY to the doctor at the hospital when the fire department drops you off at a Hospital. Because of extremely sensitive nature some of the specific report fields, I am not longer legally allowed (by HIPPA as old as the law is) to use browsers like chrome. So, I have to use browser like Firefox that are still in compliance. I want Firefox to update, but I want to choose when it updates (on the first weekend when there is a national fire or storm disaster happening... which technically will be this first Saturday since the update on the 15th).

Hello, So, I got the "Restart to keep using Firefox message" while working to make sure that certain HIPPA protected data. I cannot close out of the browser because I am in an incognito window. Is there a way to pause the message or can I only prevent it by disabling automatic updates? P.S. So I work in the very sensitive part of Data Engineering e911 that deals with medical patient reports that given ONLY to the doctor at the hospital when the fire department drops you off at a Hospital. Because of extremely sensitive nature some of the specific report fields, I am not longer legally allowed (by HIPPA as old as the law is) to use browsers like chrome. So, I have to use browser like Firefox that are still in compliance. I want Firefox to update, but I want to choose when it updates (on the first weekend when there is a national fire or storm disaster happening... which technically will be this first Saturday since the update on the 15th).

所有回复 (1)

Hello

Maybe for future updates (in prevention) DisableAppUpdate, the time to complete your work https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/upgrade-notification-spam/m-p/64080/highlight/true#M22529