Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Zebra stripes (Thunderbird 128, userChrome.css)

strnad3

I am using following userChrome.css modification for zebra stripes:

/* Message List colors */ /* Odd rows color */

  1. threadTree tr .card-container {
 background-color: #27272a !important;

} /* Even rows color */

  1. threadTree tr:nth-child(2n) .card-container {
 background-color: #2d3237 !important;

}

It partly works, but I miss default system color in background, there is only border line. Please see attached images.

Many thanks in advance!

I am using following userChrome.css modification for zebra stripes: /* Message List colors */ /* Odd rows color */ #threadTree tr .card-container { background-color: #27272a !important; } /* Even rows color */ #threadTree tr:nth-child(2n) .card-container { background-color: #2d3237 !important; } It partly works, but I miss default system color in background, there is only border line. Please see attached images. Many thanks in advance!
已附加屏幕截图
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

To set the background colour for selected cards, you can try this:

/* card bg colour for selected messages */
tr[is="thread-card"].selected .card-container {
     background-color: lightgreen !important; 
     outline: 1px solid red !important;
}


Replace lightgreen with transparent if desired.

所有回复 (5)

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1464739#answer-1675906

If you want a solid colour, replace the background-image part with something like:

background-color: lightgrey !important;

I already use "background-color" (please see my first post).

I tried to use "background-image" instead "background-color", but that does not work at all (maybe because I use the KDE Plasma desktop environment?).

Using:

/* Odd rows color */

  1. threadTree tr .card-container {
 background-color: #27272a !important;

} /* Even rows color */

  1. threadTree tr:nth-child(2n) .card-container {
 background-color: #2d3237 !important;

}

works fine, just missing the "top" transparent marking with system color for selected item (there is only border color). Please see attached screens in my first post.

With v115, the "card-container" parameter was not used and everything worked fine (stripes with transparent markings in system color for the selected item).

I am sorry, posting replaces "#" for "1. "

选择的解决方案

To set the background colour for selected cards, you can try this:

/* card bg colour for selected messages */
tr[is="thread-card"].selected .card-container {
     background-color: lightgreen !important; 
     outline: 1px solid red !important;
}


Replace lightgreen with transparent if desired.

Thank you, that solved my problem.

For completeness I attache my settings.