Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Change Folder Hierarchy in Local Folders after MailStore export

sep

I have used MailStore Home to archive then export an Outlook PST file into Thunderbird. The Export appears to have worked, but I notice that the resulting file structure in Thunderbird Local Folders has "MailStore Export / Outlook Outlook Data File / Inbox", with all my folders residing under the inbox folder (which they should). Is there a way I can change the Local Folder structure to remove the top level "MailStore Export / Outlook Outlook Data File" and leave the top level as "Inbox"? See image.

I have used MailStore Home to archive then export an Outlook PST file into Thunderbird. The Export appears to have worked, but I notice that the resulting file structure in Thunderbird Local Folders has "MailStore Export / Outlook Outlook Data File / Inbox", with all my folders residing under the inbox folder (which they should). Is there a way I can change the Local Folder structure to remove the top level "MailStore Export / Outlook Outlook Data File" and leave the top level as "Inbox"? See image.
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

I could drag and drop the Inbox folder to Local Folders to create another copy, and then delete the whole MailStore Export folder. Would this be the correct way to do it?