Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Cannot open PDF attachements in Firefox /questions/1440032]

berygan

Again I had to create a new question because i still get an "Unexpected error" when I try to answer. (By the way I tried all suggestions to fix the error and also reinstalled Firefox but still have the error)

jscher2000 i think you are correct. The blue link in the PDF file is not a web link but a link to the specific attachment. It appears browsers are currently unable (not programmed) to access attachments directly. I tried in MS Edge with the same result. After contacting MS Support, MS stated that they are aware of the issue and that they are working to fix it in a future release of Edge.

Attachments can be accesses in Adobe Acrobat as you described, but it would be good to be able to access them directly from Firefox instead of having to save them and then using Acrobat.

Again I had to create a new question because i still get an "Unexpected error" when I try to answer. (By the way I tried all suggestions to fix the error and also reinstalled Firefox but still have the error) jscher2000 i think you are correct. The blue link in the PDF file is not a web link but a link to the specific attachment. It appears browsers are currently unable (not programmed) to access attachments directly. I tried in MS Edge with the same result. After contacting MS Support, MS stated that they are aware of the issue and that they are working to fix it in a future release of Edge. Attachments can be accesses in Adobe Acrobat as you described, but it would be good to be able to access them directly from Firefox instead of having to save them and then using Acrobat.

所有回复 (5)

Thank you for the update, and sorry for the forum glitch.

Can you access the attachments in Firefox by manually opening the left panel?

The not being able to reply to threads issue for some users should hopefully be fixed now. /forums/contributors/716818#post-87077

Yes it works now

Thank you for letting me know

Hi jscher2000,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Yes, following your instructions I now can see and access the attachments. I cannot opening them directly, only download them. It is not perfect but at least I can have access to the attachments without having to exit Firefox and go to Acrobat.

Thanks again for your support!.