Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox Instantly Closing

Mileslove123456789

Whenever I try to launch Firefox, a blank window opens and immediately closes instead of the actual browser. This happens no matter how many times I try, even if I restart my computer. In case it's relevant, I'm using Windows 10.

Whenever I try to launch Firefox, a blank window opens and immediately closes instead of the actual browser. This happens no matter how many times I try, even if I restart my computer. In case it's relevant, I'm using Windows 10.

所有回复 (2)

We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.

  1. On the keyboard, press [Windows] The image "Windows key" does not exist. + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
  2. In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
  3. From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
  4. Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
  5. Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
  6. Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.

Thanks in advance!

You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.

Does it still happen if you rename firefox.exe to something else?