Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Why doesn't TB retrieve the 'Spam' folder emails from my yahoo mail/att.net account?

csteinway

The yahoo mail/att.net account I'm having this issue with is set up using IMAP. The yahoo mail/att.net SPAM folder is not being pulled down into Thunderbird. This has caused me to miss deadlines because I was unaware that important emails were being marked as spam by yahoo mail/att.net. How do I fix this?

The yahoo mail/att.net account I'm having this issue with is set up using IMAP. The yahoo mail/att.net SPAM folder is not being pulled down into Thunderbird. This has caused me to miss deadlines because I was unaware that important emails were being marked as spam by yahoo mail/att.net. How do I fix this?

所有回复 (2)

For Yahoo, the folder is named Bulk. If it isn't visible in Thunderbird for whatever reason you may need to subscribe to it. In any case, this isn't the normal behavior, Bulk should be visible regardless. If it's not, it may be due to something you did in the past.

Ah - I see Bulk if I open Trash... which is not the same thing. Oh, well, I'll keep it open like that and be less likely to miss important emails.

BTW, marking these important email as 'Not Spam' in Yahoo mail/Att.net webmail does not change Yahoo mail/att.net behavior - new ones continue to be marked as Spam. Thanks Yahoo mail/att.net.

Thank you for the feedback!