Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Wikipedia search engine string

daniel_flores

In choosing a search engine, I found out from the directions on Firefox focus how to add them. But when they gave the string for Wikipedia, it did not work. I was wondering if any knew the accurate one and also is there a webpage that gives search strings for many apps or web pages? When I did a search under “Wikipedia Search Engine String”, I didn’t see a web page that offered it and I couldn’t find it on the Wikipedia site. If someone doesn’t mind, can you give me the directions on how to find them? I would be very grateful.

In choosing a search engine, I found out from the directions on Firefox focus how to add them. But when they gave the string for Wikipedia, it did not work. I was wondering if any knew the accurate one and also is there a webpage that gives search strings for many apps or web pages? When I did a search under “Wikipedia Search Engine String”, I didn’t see a web page that offered it and I couldn’t find it on the Wikipedia site. If someone doesn’t mind, can you give me the directions on how to find them? I would be very grateful.

所有回复 (1)

Hi

I recommend that you try:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=%s

(I have just tested this and it worked.)