Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

iPad OS. Where can I find my sync tabs?

i231081

Hi. iPad OS is not the same iOS. There is no LIBRARY item in the menu list. So, I cannot find my list of sync tabs. At the same time I see the list of all my sync devices in the account menu. iPad OS 14.4, Firefox Daylight 34.2 (5301). The question is where can I find the list of sync tabs? Thank you

Hi. iPad OS is not the same iOS. There is no LIBRARY item in the menu list. So, I cannot find my list of sync tabs. At the same time I see the list of all my sync devices in the account menu. iPad OS 14.4, Firefox Daylight 34.2 (5301). The question is where can I find the list of sync tabs? Thank you

所有回复 (3)

I also have this problem on an iPad 8th generation (latest) using Firefox Daylight 35.0 (5448). Other devices can see the tabs currently opened opened on the iPad, but Firefox on the iPad has no way to view the tabs from the other devices.

选择的解决方案

I found sync tabs. Press the square button on the top right corner that shows a number of tabs. And then choose tab “Synchronized”.

thankyou. Synced tabs is back! Too bad though that Firefox on every platform has a significantly different UI.