Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Adding a new email

Ralfrodent

I had my email on thunderbird for years. Changed computers and one would not work. It said the password was wrong. So I deleted it and tried to reinstall it but it still says the password is wrong. When I log into Yahoo I use the same password and it works. With Thunderbird I get a message that states : Unable to log into server. Probably wrong configuration, user name or password. I have put other Yahoo email configurations in and they seem to work, all on the @att.net platform. Anybody got a helpful idea. Charlie Parsons bmwrats@att.net

I had my email on thunderbird for years. Changed computers and one would not work. It said the password was wrong. So I deleted it and tried to reinstall it but it still says the password is wrong. When I log into Yahoo I use the same password and it works. With Thunderbird I get a message that states : Unable to log into server. Probably wrong configuration, user name or password. I have put other Yahoo email configurations in and they seem to work, all on the @att.net platform. Anybody got a helpful idea. Charlie Parsons bmwrats@att.net

所有回复 (1)

What are your server settings, and are you using a secure mail key in place of the password?

https://www.att.com/support/article/dsl-high-speed/KM1010523/