Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

When i open firefox on my mac it comes up in a small window in the upper left portion of my screen. How can I get it to open to full size by default?

Melissa Chapman

When I open firefox on my mac, it opens in a small screen in the upper left portion of my screen. How can I set the default to open to a full size window?

When I open firefox on my mac, it opens in a small screen in the upper left portion of my screen. How can I set the default to open to a full size window?

所有回复 (2)

Grab a corner of the window and drag it out.

Try to rename/remove xulstore.json in the Firefox profile folder with Firefox closed.

You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.