Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

I don't have or use a mobile phone, or have a phone number, but have multiple desktops already running Sync... why won't my new one sync up without a phone #?

laeiryn

I don't have or use a mobile phone, or have a phone number, but have multiple desktops already running Sync... why won't my new one sync up without a phone #?

I don't have or use a mobile phone, or have a phone number, but have multiple desktops already running Sync... why won't my new one sync up without a phone #?

所有回复 (1)

Connecting mobile devices is optional and you can close the tab where you are asked to enter a phone number and that phone number would only be used to send an SMS with a link to this device. Once you reach this page you have finished setting up Sync and connecting to Sync.