Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

opening tabs from links in emails

MDR

I use the Yahoo mail app on my Android 8.1 phone and whenever I get an email with a url /link it opens a tab in Firefox but instead of opening a new tab it uses one if my existing tabs to open the new web page. I've tried to first open an extra tab and then try opening the link contained the email but it still opens in the older tab rather than the new one. It's very frustrating. I don't want the link I received in an email to open in an existing tabs. I want it to open in a brand new tab.

I use the Yahoo mail app on my Android 8.1 phone and whenever I get an email with a url /link it opens a tab in Firefox but instead of opening a new tab it uses one if my existing tabs to open the new web page. I've tried to first open an extra tab and then try opening the link contained the email but it still opens in the older tab rather than the new one. It's very frustrating. I don't want the link I received in an email to open in an existing tabs. I want it to open in a brand new tab.

所有回复 (1)

Hi,

you have to check if all your applications are up to date: android, firefox....

if the problem persists, it is necessary to uninstall and reinstall Firefox

thank's