Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Having trouble logging in to this site https://mega.nz/#login

rangerich

As of yesterday I can't log in to this website https://mega.nz/#login I contacted mega support to see if they had any issues & they said no. They told me to try logging in with a different browser Google Chrome & it works fine. So that is why I'm puzzled here. I did not change anything in my settings. So please help me if you can as I still use Firefox as my main browser & don't want to change. Here is the problem I get when I try to login

File not found

Firefox can't find the file at mega:///#fm.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.

Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

At the top in the tab is states problem loading page.

So please try to help me with this problem.

Thanks, Rich

As of yesterday I can't log in to this website https://mega.nz/#login I contacted mega support to see if they had any issues & they said no. They told me to try logging in with a different browser Google Chrome & it works fine. So that is why I'm puzzled here. I did not change anything in my settings. So please help me if you can as I still use Firefox as my main browser & don't want to change. Here is the problem I get when I try to login File not found Firefox can't find the file at mega:///#fm. Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors. Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted. At the top in the tab is states problem loading page. So please try to help me with this problem. Thanks, Rich

所有回复 (2)

Did you try to remove the website's cookies and browser cache?

If that fails, try in safe mode to know if an add-on is blocking you.

If that fails again, try with a fresh profile. If that works, you may reconsider resetting your current profile.

You can remove all data stored in Firefox from a specific domain via "Forget About This Site" in the right-click context menu of an history entry ("History > Show All History" or "View > Sidebar > History") or via the about:permissions page.

Using "Forget About This Site" will remove all data stored in Firefox from that domain like bookmarks, cookies, passwords, cache, history, and exceptions, so be cautious. If you have a password or other data from that domain that you do not want to lose then make sure to backup this data or make a note.

You can't recover from this 'forget' unless you have a backup of the involved files.

If you revisit a 'forgotten' website then data from that website will be saved once again.


This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.