Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

upgraded to window 10 lost all my contact info and prevous emal in my in box

gilyn

upgraded to windows 10 when I load Thunderbird I have lost all the emails in my inbox as well several folder storing emails. I also lost all my contact list.

upgraded to windows 10 when I load Thunderbird I have lost all the emails in my inbox as well several folder storing emails. I also lost all my contact list.

所有回复 (1)

Did you choose one of the options for Windows 10 preserving your data (e.g., reset, refresh, or possibly similar terms)?

Check for a folder named

C:\Windows.old\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird

If you do not immediately see AppData, make sure Windows shows hidden files and folders. To change that setting, see this article (hopefully it's similar in Windows 10): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files

Do you have such a folder?