Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Customize Keyboard Shortcuts

shmuel67

Is there a way to customize keyboard shortcuts through about:? If there is, it should be explained here, or if it's explained somewhere else, there should be a link here to that page. There are some utilities that are supposed to do that. One of them worked through Tools > Options, which doesn't exist anymore. I can't figure out how to use it. Another add-on lets you add shortcuts, but doesn't let you delete an exiting shortcut. I want to remove the keyboard shortcut for Ctrl+Shift+A. I have no idea how to do it.

Is there a way to customize keyboard shortcuts through '''about:'''? If there is, it should be explained here, or if it's explained somewhere else, there should be a link here to that page. There are some utilities that are supposed to do that. One of them worked through '''Tools > Options''', which doesn't exist anymore. I can't figure out how to use it. Another add-on lets you add shortcuts, but doesn't let you delete an exiting shortcut. I want to remove the keyboard shortcut for '''Ctrl+Shift+A'''. I have no idea how to do it.

Vsi odgovori (1)

Those hotkeys are default for Firefox browser if you want to change them that is by Addons or 3rd party software to support those changes.