Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

How to go back to New Tab (with recently visited pages) screen from previously chosen URL from New Tab (like in Chrome)?

darek999

Hi all,

When I open new tab, I get a most recently visited sites. Once I select one of them, it gets me to that page (ie bbc.co.uk). When I finish reading main page of BBC I'd like to have possibility to click Go Back button and return to New Tab with recently visited sites. Now I have to close a tab and open new one. Too much clicks :P

Chrome can do that. Can Firefox?

Regards:)

Hi all, When I open new tab, I get a most recently visited sites. Once I select one of them, it gets me to that page (ie bbc.co.uk). When I finish reading main page of BBC I'd like to have possibility to click Go Back button and return to New Tab with recently visited sites. Now I have to close a tab and open new one. Too much clicks :P Chrome can do that. Can Firefox? Regards:)

所有回复 (2)

选择的解决方案

Firefox doesn't allow to use the Back button to go back the the about:newtab page for security reasons (web pages could run a script). Best would be to use a middle-click to open the page in a new tab and close the tab or use a bookmark on the Bookmarks Toolbar to open the about:newtab page in the current tab.

Thanks cor-el. I used that method too. Well, if there is nothing we can do more, then thread closed.