Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

How do I get out of "full screen mode" on my tablet?

swprescott

I don't know how I got into full screen mode first of all and I can not figure out how to get out of full screen mode. I have a tablet, my toolbar with the menu symbol is missing at the top and the bar at the bottom is missing. I don't have any keys with "F" features, so I can't press F11. Does anyone else have this problem? I have windows 8.

I don't know how I got into full screen mode first of all and I can not figure out how to get out of full screen mode. I have a tablet, my toolbar with the menu symbol is missing at the top and the bar at the bottom is missing. I don't have any keys with "F" features, so I can't press F11. Does anyone else have this problem? I have windows 8.

所有回复 (1)

Argh. There aren't many things more frustrating than an app hogging your entire screen.

Do you have a compact keyboard? If so, there should be a key labelled fn and another key which is labelled F11 (maybe in blue writing). Try holding down fn and press the F11 key.

Alternatively touching or swiping right at the very top of the screen should reveal Firefox's toolbar - you can press the New Fx Menu at the top right and then select full screen to shrink Firefox back down to size.

Hope those ideas help! :)