YouTube videos are always good sometime slow
do not use 8K
do not use 8K
Hello, I am currently using windows 11 with firefox 149.0. Regardless of what website I use (youtube. steam etc), the browser struggles to establish consistent connection… (kàsi)
Hello, I am currently using windows 11 with firefox 149.0. Regardless of what website I use (youtube. steam etc), the browser struggles to establish consistent connection to my bluetooth earbuds. It connects for one moment, but then soon the volume goes out and eventually it disconnects. Though it would reconnect soon, the cycle just keeps ongoing. I have experimented with other apps and browsers, as well as multiple bluetooth earbuds of other brands to be sure that it is a firefox issue. I have checked the volume mixer menu to ensure that there is nothing wrong. I have also made sure that my drivers are all up to date with no issue. But the issue still persists.
Title pretty much says it all. got the new update and now every time i watch a video on Disney +, the pause menu will fade then the video goes super dark. it was working… (kàsi)
Title pretty much says it all. got the new update and now every time i watch a video on Disney +, the pause menu will fade then the video goes super dark. it was working fine yesterday
When i go to fullscreen from default view on YouTube, the screen becomes grey but the video is still playing and the audio is working fine. However, i can go to fullscre… (kàsi)
When i go to fullscreen from default view on YouTube, the screen becomes grey but the video is still playing and the audio is working fine. However, i can go to fullscreen just fine if im in cinema mode. How do i fix this?
something changed overnight , youtbe tv videos will not run on firfox but will on chrome and firefox private window.
Tested on OpenSuse Tumbleweed both native & flatpak but also on latest live ubuntu image . After some seconds , with healthy buffer , video pauses/starts with new bu… (kàsi)
Tested on OpenSuse Tumbleweed both native & flatpak but also on latest live ubuntu image . After some seconds , with healthy buffer , video pauses/starts with new buffer , until it drops to 480p ignoring the manually 4K setting . When setting manually again to 4K , YT throws error . Blocking av1 and switching to vp9 fixes it . Hardware capable of running av1 (amd , rdna3 , rx 7800t) , local videos or using other chromium based browsers work fine .
Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clear… (kàsi)
Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clearing caches, forcing it on in about:config, etc. The plugin seems to be broken.
Was working just fine for over a year prior.
Latest Stable Firefox 156.0.1 RTX 5080 Driver 596.49 (May '26)
Does not show as working in the Control Panel, and is clearly not working on any video site. YouTube, the BBC, and Twitch were the ones most tested.
Please consider a fix. Thank you.
Since one of the most recent updates, I've been having the following problem: A video from YouTube or Twitch is playing in full-screen mode in Window 1. When I open anoth… (kàsi)
Since one of the most recent updates, I've been having the following problem:
A video from YouTube or Twitch is playing in full-screen mode in Window 1.
When I open another window and switch back and forth between the two windows, the second window doesn't fill the entire screen, and instead of the Windows taskbar, part of the video from Window 1 is displayed at the bottom. Is there a way to change this back?
Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
How can I resolve CORS streeming limit
When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but… (kàsi)
When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.
When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but… (kàsi)
When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.
Постоянное отображение панели задач (до тех пор, пока не нажму на иконку браузера на панели дважды. Повторяется с каждым заходом в режим "на весь экран" ), при просмотре … (kàsi)
Постоянное отображение панели задач (до тех пор, пока не нажму на иконку браузера на панели дважды. Повторяется с каждым заходом в режим "на весь экран" ), при просмотре видео, в браузере, в формате "на весь экран" с версии 156.0. в других браузерах подобной проблемы нет, только в Firefox. Прикладываю скрин визуального отображения проблемы. С настройками самой панели задач проблем нет, перепроверял.
No sound when playing Youtube or Facebook? No sound coming out of any tab (Windows 10) Music file and video file playing just fine
This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking … (kàsi)
This happened when I dl latest version of FF. Short Instagram videos presented as part of a story on yahoo.com website are not loading. I do not have Enhanced Tracking and never had this problem until installed newest version
Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this. I tried clea… (kàsi)
Whenever I try to play any video, it plays for a milisecond and then stops. Once I click to start again, same thing happens, I cannot watch videos like this.
I tried clearing cache, disabling extensions, disabling DNS resolver and the hardware thingy, also checking for Firefox updates, but nothing seems to help. I switched to firefox to escape ai, but I cannot get work done properly here, please help and suggest what more I can try to fix it.
Speakers are not muted. When I play a youtube video in Firefox I don't hear anything but if I play the same video in Chrome it works fine. I really prefer Firefox but I… (kàsi)
Speakers are not muted. When I play a youtube video in Firefox I don't hear anything but if I play the same video in Chrome it works fine. I really prefer Firefox but I occasionally need to use my browser for Teams meetings and the audio doesn't work.
sound level has gone low for some reason
Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in fire… (kàsi)
Hey. Something happen after the last update of the browser. I can se videos online but not hear any sound . I have tried with other browser then i have sound but in firefox i dont have sound . Is this fixable ???? Kindest gregards Tom
When using Firefox to access Netflix the video is distorted/greyed out in HDR mode, but displays properly using Microsoft Edge. None of my other streaming services experi… (kàsi)
When using Firefox to access Netflix the video is distorted/greyed out in HDR mode, but displays properly using Microsoft Edge. None of my other streaming services experience this issue. How do I get Firefox to properly display Netflix in HDR mode?
Netflix customer service sent me here.
When i open any YouTube videos, they open with sound disabled from Firefox Windows 11 This has only started happening in the last few days