Showing questions for topic:

my Mozilla vpn has disappeared and the app will not reload

I have paid for and used Mozilla VPN for some years, The app has now disappeared from my Mac Book and when I try to reload it from the website it states "error" and will … (kàsi)

I have paid for and used Mozilla VPN for some years, The app has now disappeared from my Mac Book and when I try to reload it from the website it states "error" and will not reload.

Open 1 40

Not a question ~ a comment about Privacy

I just clicked on a banner to provide info https://mzl.la/contribsurvey-2026 I didn't read the URL as I thought Mozilla would use a third party Then when I finished the … (kàsi)

I just clicked on a banner to provide info

https://mzl.la/contribsurvey-2026 I didn't read the URL as I thought Mozilla would use a third party

Then when I finished the questionnaire, having provide my email address I saw another third party domain was in the chain.

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/8925524/Mozilla-Contributor-Survey-2026


So I am unhappy that two 'strange' organisations have some of my personal details.

No fault of anyone, but me, I just got carried away in the security I felt using Mozilla

(
Solved Locked 2 20

Manage cookies no longer appears

Under Settings>Privacy/Security>Browsing Data there is no longer the option to Manage Cookies, despite the help section saying that is where to find it. There is no… (kàsi)

Under Settings>Privacy/Security>Browsing Data there is no longer the option to Manage Cookies, despite the help section saying that is where to find it. There is no other place in all of Settings to find the list of cookies. There is only the ability to delete all cookies in History, which I have no desire to do. I edit the cookie list weekly, and it is only now, mid August 2026, under Firefox 153 on Win 10 that I no longer have access to them. How do I get it back?

Open 10 20

Changes to cookie policy with version 152.0.1

With an older version, i was able to clear cookies after visiting secure sites(s) - now I can't find a way to do this. Please bring it back - I consider this to be extrem… (kàsi)

With an older version, i was able to clear cookies after visiting secure sites(s) - now I can't find a way to do this. Please bring it back - I consider this to be extremely important for my security!

Open 3 30

Messages started appearing on one of our computers today Are they real?

The messages in the attached file and others started appearing on one of our computers today. They look like they are from Mozilla Firefox. They have URLs to click on. … (kàsi)

The messages in the attached file and others started appearing on one of our computers today. They look like they are from Mozilla Firefox. They have URLs to click on. Are they real or some sort of hack? If a hack, I hope you can help me stop them from happening. Please respond to [redacted] and also [redacted from community support forum] THANKS!!!

Open 1 60

Private Mozilla (RUS QUESTION)

Недавно сбросил телефон до завода, но перед этим зашел на вк аккаунт с купленным номером и фейк данными к которому привязанно достаточно аккаунтов от почты... А проблема … (kàsi)

Недавно сбросил телефон до завода, но перед этим зашел на вк аккаунт с купленным номером и фейк данными к которому привязанно достаточно аккаунтов от почты... А проблема в том, что как оказалось делал я это через приватный браузер! Ну окно случайно закрыл и по итогу потерял все что перенес( Служба поддержки в вк ни чем помочь не может , тк привязан номер не мой (а его я вообще не помню) + данные (ФИО) левые. На почту я также не могу зайти , тк они привязанны к вк айди и подтвердить что вк мой - не могу пхахах

Open 20

Why is my account still active and syncing in private browsing mode?

When I switch to Private Browsing mode, I still see the icon showing I'm logged into my account, and if I click it, it says it's still syncing and stuff. Why is my accou… (kàsi)

When I switch to Private Browsing mode, I still see the icon showing I'm logged into my account, and if I click it, it says it's still syncing and stuff. Why is my account even there in private browsing? The private browsing shouldn't even know I have an account, or even be able to be logged into an account at all, much less still be syncing. I shouldn't even be seeing that little icon at all.

Open 13 30

When I use my bank's desktop website, I can use all services except printing Proof of Payment. I can do it using Edge. How to fix in Firefox?

When I use my bank's desktop website, I can use all services on the site except when I request a Proof of Payment. I can do it using Edge. How to fix in Firefox? I have a… (kàsi)

When I use my bank's desktop website, I can use all services on the site except when I request a Proof of Payment. I can do it using Edge. How to fix in Firefox?

I have also entered the bank's websites (http version and https version) on the allowed websites section in Firefox settings. What else must I turn on or off?

V R Sebastian [redacted phone# from community support forum]

Open 3 71

Why do i get congatulation email from support

So I replied to a post on the forum and I got Congrats on your first forum reply! from notifications@support.mozilla.org signed by kpapadea from Mozilla Support So why… (kàsi)

So I replied to a post on the forum and I got Congrats on your first forum reply! from notifications@support.mozilla.org signed by kpapadea from Mozilla Support

So why? You see I have asked questions before..... I have replied before...... It occurs to me that if Mozilla is using Gmail as their sender then perhaps this is a good way for Google to extract information about me.

Perhaps i am somewhat cynical and Mozilla is just trying to be nice...... I have used Firefox it seems like forever.......from Netscape navigator through all the iterations to the present apparent converging on the layout/format with those other browsers. Is this going to be another Thunderbird moment where decisions made about the formatting just happened to follow Gmail & Outlook....well I no longer use Thunderbird, so perhaps its time to say goodbye to Firefox.

Helium, Ungoogled Chrome, Kagi.....time to start looking and testing

Open 2 30

What is Mozilla doing to actively oppose mandatory government ID-based age verification systems and to develop or champion technologies that help users remain anonymous online?

Mozilla should actively oppose mandatory ID-based age verification systems that erode privacy and instead prioritize developing and advocating for technologies that enabl… (kàsi)

Mozilla should actively oppose mandatory ID-based age verification systems that erode privacy and instead prioritize developing and advocating for technologies that enable users to remain anonymous online.

Open 1 10

Is there a workaround to Facebook not playing reels?

Recently the reels in my Facebook newsfeed will be black and not play when clicked on. All workarounds have been tried. These included , Restart machine ( laptop Dell Lat… (kàsi)

Recently the reels in my Facebook newsfeed will be black and not play when clicked on. All workarounds have been tried. These included , Restart machine ( laptop Dell Lattitude E 5530)( I know, ancient. Windows 10) go to settings in Firefox, Privacy and Security then clear cookies and cache. This works, the reels play, until I visit another website, then the issue is back. Simply going to Settings and clearing does not work. The entire flow has to be redone. I had my Internet Security remote control and invesigate. Same thing. We uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled to no avail. Is there any fix for this? Thanks. [edited email from public community support forum]

Open 4 40

purging search history/cookies, resetting identifiable information while keeping config & extensions on every start-up.

How would one purge their cookies, search history, tab data while resetting/randomising identifiable information (for example if Firefox were to give each user a serial n… (kàsi)

How would one purge their cookies, search history, tab data while resetting/randomising identifiable information (for example if Firefox were to give each user a serial number or unique tag which it hands to webpages), all without resetting a users a user's browser settings, about:config & browser extensions downloaded (and extension settings). I am using Debian GNU/Linux, so bear in mind that I will be using the most stable version of Firefox on the Debian repos, not the newest version. I do not have a command line phobia, I am willing to do a lot of initial setup & run a specific command every time I launch the browser, even if said command is long. My current system involves rm -rfing the profile on a browser, but this is not optimal because it removes settings & extensions.

Thank you verry much for your assistance, I know this is a large undertaking and it a little overboard on the privacy and security front.

Solved 3 71