Unable to log into PNC.com website
As of last week, I have been unable to log into the PNC.com website (exact URL: https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html) I am not sure exactly what the problem is … (jàng ci lu gën a bari)
As of last week, I have been unable to log into the PNC.com website (exact URL: https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html)
I am not sure exactly what the problem is but I have no trouble logging in if I use Microsoft EDGE. My belief is that the problem is specific to the FIREFOX browser.
Laptop System: OS: Windows 10 pro (64 bit) OS Version: - 22H2 OS Build - 19045.2728
Firefox version - 111.0 (64-bit)
1st scenario - Go to URL - https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html
- attempt to sign in with appropriate username and Password
- receive error message on screen
- It looks like you're experiencing problems logging in.
- You can try to fix this a few different ways.
- Log in through the PNC Mobile app
- Use a different browser or device
- Enable popups on your browser
- Don't use a VPN when you visit PNC websites
- Type in your User ID and password
- Clear your browser's cache or cookies
- If you still have trouble after taking these steps, please call the Customer Care center at 1-800-762-2035, and give this error code: CODE 18 - 126.96.36.199.
- I have attempted to clear my cache but it does not seem to have any affect on being able to log in.
Cache cleared by Clicking Tools>Settings > Privacy & Security > History > placed check mark in all boxes (Browsing & Download history, Active Logins, Form & Search history, Cookies, Cache) Data (Offline webite data)
If I then use the troubleshooting mode of Firefox, I am successful in being able to log on but only for this instance. To access Troubleshooting mode HELP > troubleshoot mode > I then receive a message "Your extensions, themes, and custom settings will be temporarily disabled." Do you wish to proceed? yes or no.
I have attempted to go into my setting on Firefox and "add" PNC as an allowable site
- Tools > Settings > Privacy & Security > Enhanced tracking protection > Manage exceptions > added https://PNC.com
- Tools > Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site data > Manage exceptions > added https://PNC.com
- Tools > Settings > Privacy & Security > HTTPS-Only Mode > this is set to "Don’t enable HTTPS-Only Mode"
Can anyone offer some advice on what might be occuring and what setting I can change to allow PNC once again to be accessible?
Thanks for any advice or suggestions in advance.