Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

problem mail

Popymoose

I have thunderbird for many years and now giving me trouble with my email that I get from comcast not letting email to come up says not responding and when it comes up and check the mail and then lower it to taskbar and their is a second copy which I lower it also also please help this is all has started recently and need help badly. If you need more information please let me know

I have thunderbird for many years and now giving me trouble with my email that I get from comcast not letting email to come up says not responding and when it comes up and check the mail and then lower it to taskbar and their is a second copy which I lower it also also please help this is all has started recently and need help badly. If you need more information please let me know

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.