Mozilla Thunderbird do not respond.So I do not have access to my emails....
Impossible to get to my emails.
Impossible to get to my emails.
Kommer ikke inn på mailen
Det står Thunderbird svarer ikke
thunderbird not responding on my laptop
Thunderbird freeze at startup, what i saw is if some tabs are open (more then 1) it happens, if i close them it open normally
Additional details: Operating system: Windows (please specify your Windows version if known) The issue started on August 25, 2026. Thunderbird becomes unresponsive sh… (مزید پڑھیں)
Additional details:
I would appreciate any guidance on how to identify the cause of this issue and restore Thunderbird without losing my existing emails.
When I try to start Thunderbird on my Windows 11 laptop it does not start properly It is haging ond after a whike i get a message that thunderbird does not respond ("sva… (مزید پڑھیں)
When I try to start Thunderbird on my Windows 11 laptop it does not start properly It is haging ond after a whike i get a message that thunderbird does not respond ("svarar inte" in swedish). Sometimes if I try to reinstall Thunderbird it starts up, But today nothing happens.
Thunderbirdメールアプリが時々フリーズする。フリーズが長い場合は、再度システムを立ち上げることがある
I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.
I wanted to share a specific startup freeze loop I encountered today. I had a moderate number of tabs open in Thunderbird when I quit the app. I had set up a single IMAP … (مزید پڑھیں)
I wanted to share a specific startup freeze loop I encountered today.
I had a moderate number of tabs open in Thunderbird when I quit the app. I had set up a single IMAP message filter yesterday to automatically move incoming automated text alerts into their own folder (causing about 50–60 small emails arriving in quick succession this morning at startup).
The Problem: Upon starting up, the app almost immediately choked and became unresponsive. Unlike the freeze report by another user here on August 21st.
My Workaround: After a few attempts to open Thunderbird I managed to break the freeze loop by instantly closing the single open UI window right at startup. This kept T-bird running invisibly in the macOS background. It seemed that without the need of rendering the UI, the background engine successfully completed all the IMAP syncing and filtering tasks.
When I brought Thunderbird back to the foreground, all my open tabs instantly "snapped", and the app has been perfectly stable since. I haven't tried to replicate this due to the fear of breaking the current stability.
Has anyone else recently noticed Thunderbird freezing under similar conditions lately? Let us know if this workaround helps you get past your startup freezes too!
win11 :Thunderbird will not launch, It appears the issue is a Background Process labelled "Thunderbird" which is unresponsive to "end task" in Task Manager. Will launch… (مزید پڑھیں)
win11 :Thunderbird will not launch, It appears the issue is a Background Process labelled "Thunderbird" which is unresponsive to "end task" in Task Manager. Will launch after reboot.
I have no clue as to how Tbird into this state, but it has happened more than once
Thunderbird Version 156.0.1 Build ID 2026092215180
For about 2 weeks, EVERY time I try to write an email, after typing a few lines or so, the whole window 'grays out' and becomes UN-responsive. I get no error message. Wai… (مزید پڑھیں)
For about 2 weeks, EVERY time I try to write an email, after typing a few lines or so, the whole window 'grays out' and becomes UN-responsive. I get no error message. Waiting for it to respond doesn't work and I have to close out and re-start Thunderbird. Sometimes Thunderbird will have saved some portion of my email in my 'Drafts' folder, but not reliably, so I have to frequently 'Control + S' - save it to avoid having to re-type the entire message again. Troubleshoot Mode doesn't help, nor does clearing the cache. I've been hoping an update would come up that would solve this, either from Thunderbird or Windows (11), but not so far. Please tell me how I should resolve this - I have used Thunderbird for years (and regularly contribute too) and don't want to have to change to different email client.
Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 a couple months ago. Since then, TB freezes nearly every time I am composing an email. "Help About" says TB is up to date. Remedies? Or do … (مزید پڑھیں)
Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 a couple months ago. Since then, TB freezes nearly every time I am composing an email. "Help About" says TB is up to date. Remedies? Or do I have to wait for a new version?
Chris Sackett
Hi all, I'm experiencing persistent and reproducible segmentation fault crashes with both Thunderbird (versions 140.0.1, 141, and 142 tested) and Betterbird on Arch Linux… (مزید پڑھیں)
Hi all, I'm experiencing persistent and reproducible segmentation fault crashes with both Thunderbird (versions 140.0.1, 141, and 142 tested) and Betterbird on Arch Linux. The crashes occur consistently within 30 seconds to 2 minutes of operation, making the application unusable.
System Configuration:
What I've Already Tried:
All crashes show the same signature in libxul.so during startup/operation. The stack traces consistently point to Mozilla's threading/compositor code. Notably, Firefox using the same libxul.so library works without any issues, which suggests this is Thunderbird-specific.
I believe the issue is related to KWin compositor interaction with my multi-monitor DisplayLink (evdi) setup on Wayland. The crashes are specific to Thunderbird/Betterbird and do not occur with Firefox, despite them sharing core libraries. Note that this problem happens on both x11 and Wayland.
I have extensive coredumpctl output available if that would be helpful for debugging. Has anyone else experienced similar crashes with multi-monitor setups or KWin/Wayland compositor issues?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Abbreviations ( Nat'l for National) locks up a send function. A mis-spelled word locks up TBird when I click send. For either instance the mouse will not click on anythin… (مزید پڑھیں)
Abbreviations ( Nat'l for National) locks up a send function. A mis-spelled word locks up TBird when I click send. For either instance the mouse will not click on anything except the red X delete.
In the last week or so, Thunderbird has become unreliable about opening - sometimes it opens with no problems, sometimes not. Sometimes closing the VPN appears to solve t… (مزید پڑھیں)
In the last week or so, Thunderbird has become unreliable about opening - sometimes it opens with no problems, sometimes not. Sometimes closing the VPN appears to solve the problem, other times not. Sometimes opening the VPN appears to solve the problem.
Overall, I'm looking for a new email client after years of using Thunderbird.
Running Thunderbird 140.2.0esr (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04. Both Tbird and Firefox are frequently hanging with "not responding" message. Sometimes if I "wait" it responds ag… (مزید پڑھیں)
Running Thunderbird 140.2.0esr (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04. Both Tbird and Firefox are frequently hanging with "not responding" message. Sometimes if I "wait" it responds again. But I often have to Force Quit. Sometimes all apps, the cursor, everything hangs completely. A couple of times, I've had to reboot to continue. This has happened far more often in the last few months than it did previously. It can happen after opening new mail or after opening mail saved in Local Folders. I run updates as often as I am notified that they are available. The only extension listed is Import Export Tools. I just disabled that, since I wasn't aware that it was running.
I run Thunderbird on MacOS for some years without a problem. Now, after a hard reboot, Thunderbird won't launch anymore. I tried reinstalling to no avail. Is there anythi… (مزید پڑھیں)
I run Thunderbird on MacOS for some years without a problem. Now, after a hard reboot, Thunderbird won't launch anymore. I tried reinstalling to no avail. Is there anything I could do here? Or do you need any more info? The crash report is as follows:
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
Process: thunderbird [8297] Path: /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/thunderbird Identifier: org.mozilla.thunderbird Version: 155.0 (15526.8.28) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: launchd [1] User ID: 501
Date/Time: 2026-09-09 13:49:46.3562 +0200 OS Version: macOS 15.0.1 (24A348) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: A83FED70-635C-4178-5B0E-2FB36A313750
Sleep/Wake UUID: 9CEF8430-EEF8-43BB-AC16-8A9FF7407F51
Time Awake Since Boot: 25000 seconds Time Since Wake: 7284 seconds
System Integrity Protection: enabled
Crashed Thread: 0 MainThread Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
Exception Type: EXC_GUARD (SIGKILL) Exception Codes: GUARD_TYPE_MACH_PORT Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000203, 0x0000000000000000
Termination Reason: Namespace GUARD, Code 2305843146652647939
Thread 0 Crashed:: MainThread Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff815680e0e mach_msg2_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff81568f622 mach_msg2_internal + 84 2 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff815687f16 mach_msg_overwrite + 649 3 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff8156810ff mach_msg + 19 4 XUL 0x2f9aca7f4 0x2f35dd000 + 105830388 5 XUL 0x2f9ac4183 0x2f35dd000 + 105804163 6 XUL 0x2f9ac2884 0x2f35dd000 + 105797764 7 XUL 0x2f865b45b 0x2f35dd000 + 84403291 8 XUL 0x2f8685615 0x2f35dd000 + 84575765 9 XUL 0x2f868d2af 0x2f35dd000 + 84607663 10 XUL 0x2f868d80f 0x2f35dd000 + 84609039 11 thunderbird 0x10d03ab2a 0x10d03a000 + 2858 12 dyld 0x7ff8153342cd start + 1805
Thread 1:: AsyncSignalControlThread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff81568187a read + 10 1 XUL 0x2f825612a 0x2f35dd000 + 80187690 2 XUL 0x2f82560dd 0x2f35dd000 + 80187613 3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156c2253 _pthread_start + 99 4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156bdbef thread_start + 15
Thread 2:: RegisterFonts 0 CoreFoundation 0x7ff81573a759 CFStringGetCharacters + 98 1 CoreFoundation 0x7ff815803d71 CFURLCreateFilePathURL + 1086 2 libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7ff81e9c2201 TLocalFontRegistryImp::RegisterFont(__CFURL const*, __CFDictionary const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, __CFError**) const + 459 3 libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7ff81e9c2c32 TLocalFontRegistryImp::RegisterFonts(__CFArray const*, __CFDictionary const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, __CFArray const**, __CFArray const**, __CFArray const**) const + 182 4 libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7ff81e9de0ff XTRegisterFonts2 + 701 5 CoreText 0x7ff817d6db29 _CTFontManagerRegisterActionFontsForURLs(__CFArray const*, CTFontManagerScope, bool, Action, __CFArray const**) + 339 6 CoreText 0x7ff817d6eef7 _CTFontManagerRegisterActionFontURLs(__CFArray const*, CTFontManagerScope, bool, Action, URLTrust, __CFArray const*, bool (__CFArray const*, bool) block_pointer) + 42 7 XUL 0x2f4b40609 0x2f35dd000 + 22427145 8 XUL 0x2f4b5deba 0x2f35dd000 + 22548154 9 libnss3.dylib 0x2da8bb369 0x2da709000 + 1778537 10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156c2253 _pthread_start + 99 11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156bdbef thread_start + 15
Thread 3: 0 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156bdbcc start_wqthread + 0
Thread 4: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff815680e0e mach_msg2_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff81568f622 mach_msg2_internal + 84 2 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff815687f16 mach_msg_overwrite + 649 3 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7ff8156810ff mach_msg + 19 4 XUL 0x2f9aca16d 0x2f35dd000 + 105828717 5 XUL 0x2f9acaeac 0x2f35dd000 + 105832108 6 XUL 0x2f9acad91 0x2f35dd000 + 105831825 7 XUL 0x2fb206fa9 0x2f35dd000 + 130195369 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156c2253 _pthread_start + 99 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156bdbef thread_start + 15
Thread 5: 0 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7ff8156bdbcc start_wqthread + 0
Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
rax: 0x000000001000000a rbx: 0x00000002db928340 rcx: 0x00007ff7b2ec4af8 rdx: 0x0000003480000013 rdi: 0x00000002db928340 rsi: 0x0000000400000011 rbp: 0x00007ff7b2ec4b60 rsp: 0x00007ff7b2ec4af8 r8: 0x0000000000000000 r9: 0x0000000000000001 r10: 0x0000000000002303 r11: 0x0000000000000206 r12: 0x00000000000007d0 r13: 0x0000000400000011 r14: 0x0000000000000000 r15: 0x0000000000000001 rip: 0x00007ff815680e0e rfl: 0x0000000000000206 cr2: 0x0000000000000000
Logical CPU: 0 Error Code: 0x0100002f Trap Number: 133
Binary Images:
0x10d03a000 - 0x10d042fff org.mozilla.thunderbird (155.0) <4c4c4439-5555-3144-a100-2f79b5ba51e1> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/thunderbird
0x10d168000 - 0x10d1dcfff libmozglue.dylib (*) <4c4c4442-5555-3144-a1b2-7d8d2d6587df> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/libmozglue.dylib
0x10d077000 - 0x10d083fff com.apple.CoreWiFi (1.0) <c356ba94-c112-3326-9011-74fc0bb4dfde> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
0x10d444000 - 0x10d5dffff CoreWiFiOld.dylib (*) <d5ce0007-36ac-37a1-a5d7-07ad7365e60a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFiOld.dylib
0x10d056000 - 0x10d057fff com.apple.IO80211 (1.0) <c0791260-3db4-30e8-962c-1d7a90bbe2d5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IO80211.framework/Versions/A/IO80211
0x10d061000 - 0x10d061fff com.apple.WiFiPeerToPeer (652.55.0) <6de18c87-b584-3fba-b9f2-5439ee94f3f7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WiFiPeerToPeer.framework/Versions/A/WiFiPeerToPeer
0x17689e000 - 0x1768f1fff IO80211Old.dylib (*) <d5ce0007-f5f4-3ab8-a256-05df5202823b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IO80211.framework/Versions/A/IO80211Old.dylib
0x1e640b000 - 0x1e6432fff WiFiPeerToPeerOld.dylib (*) <d5ce0007-9684-3a09-bf78-fb3a4f8bb7b1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WiFiPeerToPeer.framework/Versions/A/WiFiPeerToPeerOld.dylib
0x2da709000 - 0x2da9d5fff libnss3.dylib (*) <4c4c449b-5555-3144-a1ce-153a9242e9fd> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/libnss3.dylib
0x2dbc97000 - 0x2dc767fff libgkcodecs.dylib (*) <4c4c4478-5555-3144-a176-a5710479f9c6> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/libgkcodecs.dylib
0x10d400000 - 0x10d423fff liblgpllibs.dylib (*) <4c4c44b4-5555-3144-a1b9-b5c664969bb6> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/liblgpllibs.dylib
0x10d06b000 - 0x10d06bfff com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (16.0) <cf40012c-37ff-356e-863f-24c150978974> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
0x25d475000 - 0x25d4effff CoreWLANOld.dylib (*) <d5ce0007-0117-3ddb-beb8-5886a5f8b758> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLANOld.dylib
0x2f35dd000 - 0x2fe8e2fff XUL (*) <4c4c44ee-5555-3144-a15b-7a3b6ab61736> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/MacOS/XUL
0x10d42f000 - 0x10d430fff org.mozilla.channelprefs (1.0) <4c4c4410-5555-3144-a148-95c735c87f29> /Applications/Thunderbird.app/Contents/Frameworks/ChannelPrefs.framework/ChannelPrefs
0x7ff815680000 - 0x7ff8156bbfff libsystem_kernel.dylib (*) <10094a6c-fa57-367f-b06e-7c449ea31285> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x7ff81532e000 - 0x7ff8153ba32f dyld (*) <69c73748-37ae-3a6f-83af-690645c3da75> /usr/lib/dyld
0x0 - 0xffffffffffffffff ??? (*) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> ???
0x7ff8156bc000 - 0x7ff8156c7fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (*) <c0db9cf9-86ec-31d4-a557-2c07945fd8f2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
0x7ff81572b000 - 0x7ff815bcaff2 com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9) <541c6f06-0abc-39f5-a7d2-3cad5db19c04> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x7ff81e9af000 - 0x7ff81e9faff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (*) <31b7fceb-b146-3e8d-a297-87c67730f388> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x7ff817c31000 - 0x7ff817e51ff5 com.apple.CoreText (841.0.0.1) <c3eb23cc-fc68-312e-bc9d-8e28a4a44da3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
External Modification Summary:
Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0
VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.3G resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.3G(100%) Writable regions: Total=7.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=7.6G(100%)
VIRTUAL REGION
REGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced)
Activity Tracing 256K 1 Kernel Alloc Once 8K 1 MALLOC 550.1M 21 MALLOC guard page 24K 6 STACK GUARD 56.0M 6 Stack 12.0M 6 VM_ALLOCATE 132.0M 18 VM_ALLOCATE (reserved) 7.1G 10 reserved VM address space (unallocated) __CTF 824 1 __DATA 30.4M 877 __DATA_CONST 95.2M 881 __DATA_DIRTY 2560K 333 __FONT_DATA 2352 1 __INFO_FILTER 8 1 __LINKEDIT 186.2M 17 __OBJC_RO 76.1M 1 __OBJC_RW 2354K 2 __TEXT 1.1G 902 __TPRO_CONST 272K 2 dsce.got 124K 1 dyld private memory 512K 2 mapped file 53.2M 51 owned unmapped memory 20K 1 shared memory 1124K 9
TOTAL 9.4G 3151 TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 2.3G 3151
Full Report
{"app_name":"thunderbird","timestamp":"2026-09-09 13:49:48.00 +0200","app_version":"155.0","sroute_id":12,"slice_uuid":"4c4c4439-5555-3144-a100-2f79b5ba51e1","build_version":"15526.8.28","platform":1,"bundleID":"org.mozilla.thunderbird","share_with_app_devs":0,"is_first_party":0,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS 15.0.1 (24A348)","roots_installed":0,"name":"thunderbird","incident_id":"D8368554-B699-4AD8-A8A6-2C4175E89A69"} {
"uptime" : 25000,
"procRole" : "Background",
"version" : 2,
"userID" : 501,
"deployVersion" : 210,
"modelCode" : "MacBookPro15,2",
"coalitionID" : 1356,
"osVersion" : {
"train" : "macOS 15.0.1",
"build" : "24A348",
"releaseType" : "User"
},
"captureTime" : "2026-09-09 13:49:46.3562 +0200",
"codeSigningMonitor" : 0,
"incident" : "D8368554-B699-4AD8-A8A6-2C4175E89A69",
"pid" : 8297,
"cpuType" : "X86-64",
"roots_installed" : 0,
"bug_type" : "309",
"procLaunch" : "2026-09-09 13:49:45.0052 +0200",
"procStartAbsTime" : 25995372141555,
"procExitAbsTime" : 25996722299153,
"procName" : "thunderbird",
"procPath" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/thunderbird",
"bundleInfo" : {"CFBundleShortVersionString":"155.0","CFBundleVersion":"15526.8.28","CFBundleIdentifier":"org.mozilla.thunderbird"},
"storeInfo" : {"deviceIdentifierForVendor":"1F778C59-C2BF-597B-B4D7-068A27420DA1","thirdParty":true},
"parentProc" : "launchd",
"parentPid" : 1,
"coalitionName" : "org.mozilla.thunderbird",
"crashReporterKey" : "A83FED70-635C-4178-5B0E-2FB36A313750",
"codeSigningID" : "org.mozilla.thunderbird",
"codeSigningTeamID" : "",
"codeSigningFlags" : 570490881,
"codeSigningValidationCategory" : 1,
"codeSigningTrustLevel" : 4294967295,
"bootSessionUUID" : "3B94A2DF-4DD0-4B72-9BCF-22A7621B9373",
"wakeTime" : 7284,
"sleepWakeUUID" : "9CEF8430-EEF8-43BB-AC16-8A9FF7407F51",
"sip" : "enabled",
"sroute_id" : 12,
"exception" : {"port":515,"signal":"SIGKILL","guardId":0,"codes":"0x0000000000000203, 0x0000000000000000","violations":["ILLEGAL_MOVE"],"message":" ILLEGAL_MOVE on mach port 515 (guarded with 0x0000000000000000)","subtype":"GUARD_TYPE_MACH_PORT","type":"EXC_GUARD","rawCodes":[515,0]},
"termination" : {"namespace":"GUARD","flags":2,"code":2305843146652647939},
"extMods" : {"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
"faultingThread" : 0,
"threads" : [{"threadState":{"r13":{"value":17179869201},"rax":{"value":268435466},"rflags":{"value":518},"cpu":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":0},"rsi":{"value":17179869201},"r8":{"value":0},"cr2":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":225485783059},"r10":{"value":8963},"r9":{"value":1},"r15":{"value":1},"rbx":{"value":12273746752},"trap":{"value":133},"err":{"value":16777263},"r11":{"value":518},"rip":{"value":140703487757838,"matchesCrashFrame":1},"rbp":{"value":140701835479904},"rsp":{"value":140701835479800},"r12":{"value":2000},"rcx":{"value":140701835479800},"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rdi":{"value":12273746752}},"id":803926,"triggered":true,"name":"MainThread","queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":3598,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":63010,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":32534,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":649,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":4351,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":105830388,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":105804163,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":105797764,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":84403291,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":84575765,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":84607663,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":84609039,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":2858,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":25293,"symbol":"start","symbolLocation":1805,"imageIndex":16}]},{"id":804035,"name":"AsyncSignalControlThread","threadState":{"r13":{"value":0},"rax":{"value":4},"rflags":{"value":519},"cpu":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":123145365204839},"rsi":{"value":123145365204839},"r8":{"value":804035},"cr2":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":1},"r10":{"value":12868005512},"r9":{"value":18446744069414584320},"r15":{"value":12855254214},"rbx":{"value":4516467360},"trap":{"value":133},"err":{"value":33554435},"r11":{"value":518},"rip":{"value":140703487760506},"rbp":{"value":123145365204880},"rsp":{"value":123145365204824},"r12":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":123145365204824},"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rdi":{"value":3}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":6266,"symbol":"read","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":80187690,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":80187613,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":25171,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":7151,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":18}]},{"id":804036,"name":"RegisterFonts","threadState":{"r13":{"value":12249394624},"rax":{"value":12248738960},"rflags":{"value":582},"cpu":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":123145365738174},"rsi":{"value":12248738944},"r8":{"value":47},"cr2":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":140704608934656,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"OBJC_CLASS_$___NSCFString"},"r10":{"value":14520574096406667351},"r9":{"value":1081004648057274360},"r15":{"value":0},"rbx":{"value":46},"trap":{"value":222},"err":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":18446620940592555649},"rip":{"value":140703488517977},"rbp":{"value":123145365738096},"rsp":{"value":123145365738064},"r12":{"value":12248738944},"rcx":{"value":281474976712588},"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rdi":{"value":7}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":63321,"symbol":"CFStringGetCharacters","symbolLocation":98,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":888177,"symbol":"CFURLCreateFilePathURL","symbolLocation":1086,"imageIndex":19},{"imageOffset":78337,"symbol":"TLocalFontRegistryImp::RegisterFont(__CFURL const*, __CFDictionary const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, __CFError**) const","symbolLocation":459,"imageIndex":20},{"imageOffset":80946,"symbol":"TLocalFontRegistryImp::RegisterFonts(__CFArray const*, __CFDictionary const*, unsigned int, unsigned int, __CFArray const**, __CFArray const**, __CFArray const**) const","symbolLocation":182,"imageIndex":20},{"imageOffset":192767,"symbol":"XTRegisterFonts2","symbolLocation":701,"imageIndex":20},{"imageOffset":1297193,"symbol":"_CTFontManagerRegisterActionFontsForURLs(__CFArray const*, CTFontManagerScope, bool, Action, __CFArray const**)","symbolLocation":339,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":1302263,"symbol":"_CTFontManagerRegisterActionFontURLs(__CFArray const*, CTFontManagerScope, bool, Action, URLTrust, __CFArray const*, bool (__CFArray const*, bool) block_pointer)","symbolLocation":42,"imageIndex":21},{"imageOffset":22427145,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":22548154,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":1778537,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":25171,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":7151,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":18}]},{"id":804038,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7116,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":18}],"threadState":{"r13":{"value":0},"rax":{"value":33554800},"rflags":{"value":512},"cpu":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":1},"rsi":{"value":5635},"r8":{"value":409604},"cr2":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":123145365753856},"r10":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r15":{"value":123145366276984},"rbx":{"value":123145366278144},"trap":{"value":133},"err":{"value":33554800},"r11":{"value":582},"rip":{"value":140703488007116},"rbp":{"value":0},"rsp":{"value":123145366278144},"r12":{"value":5193732},"rcx":{"value":0},"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rdi":{"value":123145366278144}}},{"id":804039,"frames":[{"imageOffset":3598,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":63010,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":32534,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":649,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":4351,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":105828717,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":105832108,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":105831825,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":130195369,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":25171,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":7151,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":18}],"threadState":{"r13":{"value":17179869442},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rflags":{"value":514},"cpu":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":44},"rsi":{"value":17179869442},"r8":{"value":0},"cr2":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":42893838385152},"r9":{"value":42893838385152},"r15":{"value":42893838385152},"rbx":{"value":4516276304},"trap":{"value":133},"err":{"value":16777263},"r11":{"value":514},"rip":{"value":140703487757838},"rbp":{"value":123145368386448},"rsp":{"value":123145368386344},"r12":{"value":2000},"rcx":{"value":123145368386344},"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rdi":{"value":4516276304}}},{"id":804042,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7116,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":18}],"threadState":{"r13":{"value":0},"rax":{"value":33554800},"rflags":{"value":512},"cpu":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":1},"rsi":{"value":15875},"r8":{"value":409604},"cr2":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":123145368399872},"r10":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r15":{"value":123145368923000},"rbx":{"value":123145368924160},"trap":{"value":133},"err":{"value":33554800},"r11":{"value":582},"rip":{"value":140703488007116},"rbp":{"value":0},"rsp":{"value":123145368924160},"r12":{"value":5193732},"rcx":{"value":0},"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rdi":{"value":123145368924160}}}],
"usedImages" : [
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4513308672,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "155.0",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "org.mozilla.thunderbird",
"size" : 36864,
"uuid" : "4c4c4439-5555-3144-a100-2f79b5ba51e1",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/thunderbird",
"name" : "thunderbird",
"CFBundleVersion" : "15526.8.28"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4514545664,
"size" : 479232,
"uuid" : "4c4c4442-5555-3144-a1b2-7d8d2d6587df",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/libmozglue.dylib",
"name" : "libmozglue.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4513558528,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreWiFi",
"size" : 53248,
"uuid" : "c356ba94-c112-3326-9011-74fc0bb4dfde",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/CoreWiFi.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreWiFi",
"name" : "CoreWiFi",
"CFBundleVersion" : "802.64"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4517543936,
"size" : 1687552,
"uuid" : "d5ce0007-36ac-37a1-a5d7-07ad7365e60a",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/CoreWiFi.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreWiFiOld.dylib",
"name" : "CoreWiFiOld.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4513423360,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.IO80211",
"size" : 8192,
"uuid" : "c0791260-3db4-30e8-962c-1d7a90bbe2d5",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/IO80211.framework\/Versions\/A\/IO80211",
"name" : "IO80211",
"CFBundleVersion" : "1"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4513468416,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "652.55.0",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.WiFiPeerToPeer",
"size" : 4096,
"uuid" : "6de18c87-b584-3fba-b9f2-5439ee94f3f7",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/WiFiPeerToPeer.framework\/Versions\/A\/WiFiPeerToPeer",
"name" : "WiFiPeerToPeer",
"CFBundleVersion" : "652.55"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 6283714560,
"size" : 344064,
"uuid" : "d5ce0007-f5f4-3ab8-a256-05df5202823b",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/IO80211.framework\/Versions\/A\/IO80211Old.dylib",
"name" : "IO80211Old.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 8157966336,
"size" : 163840,
"uuid" : "d5ce0007-9684-3a09-bf78-fb3a4f8bb7b1",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/WiFiPeerToPeer.framework\/Versions\/A\/WiFiPeerToPeerOld.dylib",
"name" : "WiFiPeerToPeerOld.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 12254744576,
"size" : 2936832,
"uuid" : "4c4c449b-5555-3144-a1ce-153a9242e9fd",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/libnss3.dylib",
"name" : "libnss3.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 12277346304,
"size" : 11341824,
"uuid" : "4c4c4478-5555-3144-a176-a5710479f9c6",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/libgkcodecs.dylib",
"name" : "libgkcodecs.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4517265408,
"size" : 147456,
"uuid" : "4c4c44b4-5555-3144-a1b9-b5c664969bb6",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/liblgpllibs.dylib",
"name" : "liblgpllibs.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4513509376,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "16.0",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN",
"size" : 4096,
"uuid" : "cf40012c-37ff-356e-863f-24c150978974",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreWLAN.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreWLAN",
"name" : "CoreWLAN",
"CFBundleVersion" : "1657"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 10154889216,
"size" : 503808,
"uuid" : "d5ce0007-0117-3ddb-beb8-5886a5f8b758",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreWLAN.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreWLANOld.dylib",
"name" : "CoreWLANOld.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 12672946176,
"size" : 187719680,
"uuid" : "4c4c44ee-5555-3144-a15b-7a3b6ab61736",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/XUL",
"name" : "XUL"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 4517457920,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "org.mozilla.channelprefs",
"size" : 8192,
"uuid" : "4c4c4410-5555-3144-a148-95c735c87f29",
"path" : "\/Applications\/Thunderbird.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/ChannelPrefs.framework\/ChannelPrefs",
"name" : "ChannelPrefs",
"CFBundleVersion" : "1.0"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 140703487754240,
"size" : 245760,
"uuid" : "10094a6c-fa57-367f-b06e-7c449ea31285",
"path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
"name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 140703484272640,
"size" : 574256,
"uuid" : "69c73748-37ae-3a6f-83af-690645c3da75",
"path" : "\/usr\/lib\/dyld",
"name" : "dyld"
},
{
"size" : 0,
"source" : "A",
"base" : 0,
"uuid" : "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 140703488000000,
"size" : 49152,
"uuid" : "c0db9cf9-86ec-31d4-a557-2c07945fd8f2",
"path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
"name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64h",
"base" : 140703488454656,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
"size" : 4849651,
"uuid" : "541c6f06-0abc-39f5-a7d2-3cad5db19c04",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
"name" : "CoreFoundation",
"CFBundleVersion" : "3038.1.403"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 140703642087424,
"size" : 311288,
"uuid" : "31b7fceb-b146-3e8d-a297-87c67730f388",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/ApplicationServices.framework\/Versions\/A\/Frameworks\/ATS.framework\/Versions\/A\/Resources\/libFontRegistry.dylib",
"name" : "libFontRegistry.dylib"
},
{
"source" : "P",
"arch" : "x86_64",
"base" : 140703527276544,
"CFBundleShortVersionString" : "841.0.0.1",
"CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreText",
"size" : 2232310,
"uuid" : "c3eb23cc-fc68-312e-bc9d-8e28a4a44da3",
"path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreText.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreText",
"name" : "CoreText",
"CFBundleVersion" : "841.0.0.1"
}
],
"sharedCache" : {
"base" : 140703483523072,
"size" : 25769803776,
"uuid" : "c9dad4ae-9265-384e-a2aa-c55a04f80ba8"
},
"vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.3G resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.3G(100%)\nWritable regions: Total=7.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=7.6G(100%)\n\n VIRTUAL REGION \nREGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced) \n=========== ======= ======= \nActivity Tracing 256K 1 \nKernel Alloc Once 8K 1 \nMALLOC 550.1M 21 \nMALLOC guard page 24K 6 \nSTACK GUARD 56.0M 6 \nStack 12.0M 6 \nVM_ALLOCATE 132.0M 18 \nVM_ALLOCATE (reserved) 7.1G 10 reserved VM address space (unallocated)\n__CTF 824 1 \n__DATA 30.4M 877 \n__DATA_CONST 95.2M 881 \n__DATA_DIRTY 2560K 333 \n__FONT_DATA 2352 1 \n__INFO_FILTER 8 1 \n__LINKEDIT 186.2M 17 \n__OBJC_RO 76.1M 1 \n__OBJC_RW 2354K 2 \n__TEXT 1.1G 902 \n__TPRO_CONST 272K 2 \ndsce.got 124K 1 \ndyld private memory 512K 2 \nmapped file 53.2M 51 \nowned unmapped memory 20K 1 \nshared memory 1124K 9 \n=========== ======= ======= \nTOTAL 9.4G 3151 \nTOTAL, minus reserved VM space 2.3G 3151 \n",
"legacyInfo" : {
"threadTriggered" : {
"name" : "MainThread",
"queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
}
},
"logWritingSignature" : "984ed7d0a9986f5780dfbc65fcf5fb03d3fe11b7",
"trialInfo" : {
"rollouts" : [
{
"rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
"factorPackIds" : {
},
"deploymentId" : 240000008
},
{
"rolloutId" : "639124e81d92412bfb4880b3",
"factorPackIds" : {
},
"deploymentId" : 240000012
}
],
"experiments" : [
]
} }
Model: MacBookPro15,2, BootROM 2022.100.22.0.0, 4 processors, Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 2,11 GHz, 32 GB, SMC Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620, Intel HD Graphics 620, Built-In Display: Unknown Display, 2048 x 1152, Main, MirrorOff, Online Memory Module: BANK 0/ChannelA-DIMM0, 16 GB, DDR4, 2400 MHz, SK Hynix, HMA82GS6AFR8N-UH Memory Module: BANK 2/ChannelB-DIMM0, 16 GB, DDR4, 2400 MHz, SK Hynix, HMA82GS6AFR8N-UH AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_wifi (0x14E4, 0x117), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.77.111.1 AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1772.1) AirPort: Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1 PCI Card: Intel HD Graphics 620, VGA compatible controller, Internal@0,2,0 PCI Card: Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio, Audio device, Internal@0,31,3 USB Device: USB30Bus USB Device: USB3.0-CRW USB Device: vendor_device USB Device: Integrated Camera USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller Thunderbolt Bus:
Thunderbird hangs while sending an email. How do I resolve issue? PS I'm on gmail and issue only just started happening.
Tried to open thunderbird on lap top and says file is corrupted
But phone still seems to be working
The file or directory is corrupted and readable