Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

How to see the content of a website's certificate?

green-coder

I was not able to find how to view the content of a website's certificate using the Android version of Firefox.

On the desktop, this is possible via a 'view' button in the popup which appear when we click on the lock icon near the url bar. On Firefox for Android, I cannot find this button.

I was not able to find how to view the content of a website's certificate using the Android version of Firefox. On the desktop, this is possible via a 'view' button in the popup which appear when we click on the lock icon near the url bar. On Firefox for Android, I cannot find this button.

تمام جوابات (2)

There is no current in-product UI.

That's exactly what I wanted to point : it is missing. I wish it can be added.