Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

Can I customize my bookmarked folders using different colors or icons?

AZGUY

I'd like to be able to easily distinguish my Most Important Bookmarked Folders with a different color or change the icon for individual folders. I know I could do this in IExplorer. I can't seem to find any suggestions for Firefox, assuming it's possible?

I'd like to be able to easily distinguish my Most Important Bookmarked Folders with a different color or change the icon for individual folders. I know I could do this in IExplorer. I can't seem to find any suggestions for Firefox, assuming it's possible?

تمام جوابات (1)

Hi AZGUY,

You might want to take a look at this thread:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=565229

Another similar article:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/589368-change-firefox-bookmark-folder-icons

Hopefully this helps!